Public Service Announcement: Anyone who wants to get strong, like really strong, should be sure to make class on Wednesdays and also should attend our new Strength class on Sundays at 10am!!
Our first GOAT Class will be Sunday, April 12th at 9am.
Our first Strength Class will be Sunday, April 12th at 10am.
Please take 2 minutes to fill out our Goal Setting Worksheet!
NEW PROGRAMS AND CLASSES
To see details and descriptions of all our new classes, head to our new Programs and Classes Page.
WORKOUT OF THE DAY
1. Power Snatch – Technique Work
2. Weighted Pull-ups – 3×12 AHAP – rest 2:00
3. 5 Rounds for time:
5 Power Snatch 115/75
10 Ring Dips
15 Calorie Row
1. Power Snatch-12×3 at 60%, EMOM, TNG
2. Bench – 10×5@60% – rest 60s
The final set, you should do AMRAP, stopping with 2-3 reps left in tank.
(To find your training weight, you are going to take 90% of your 1RM. This is your Training Max. Then take 60% of that for today’s sets.)
3. Weighted Pull-ups – 3×12 AHAP – rest 2:00
4. Weighted Dips – 3×10 AHAP – rest 2:00
5a. Tricep Extension with Green Band- 4xAMAP – rest 90s
5b. DB Bicep Curls – 4×12 AHAP – rest 90s
6. DB Lateral Raises – 4×12 – AHAP